All gardens – of whatever size and complexity – require regular garden maintenance to keep them healthy and looking at their
best so that they reach maturity. Arquiscape offer a "Tender Loving Care" approach based upon a professional and bespoke service tailored to each individual garden.
Gardens have scheduled maintenance once or twice a week dependent on individual needs and seasonal requirements,
continuing throughout the year. During peak seasons Arquiscape understands the need for flexibility with their visits and will
accommodate client and guest arrivals, departures, entertaining, and events.
For a clients peace of mind, yearly overviews and cost plans are created and followed for each of our gardens.
If requested clients may also receive a monthly summary and update of their gardens progress, complimented with photos,
this is sent by email.
Call out services are available for any unforeseen emergencies subject to a call-out fee.
Weekly maintenance can encompass the following:
- Mowing of lawns
- Husbandary lawn care (i.e. weeding / pest control)
- Irrigation checks and maintenance
- Weeding of planting beds
- Check and control of pests and diseases
- Pruning and shaping of plants
- Hedge trimming
- Calçada weeding and sweeping
- Blow-cleaning of terrace areas
- Cleaning and care of all vases, pots and dishes
Additional maintenance can encompass:
- Lawn Husbandry - revitalisation, plugging, scarification, fertilisation and treatment of pests
- Lawn caterpillar treatments
- Fertilisers, herbicide and insecticide treatments and specialist pest and disease treatments
- Tree pruning and specialist pine tree cleaning and caterpillar treatments
- Removal of garden rubbish
If extra work is required a quotation will be supplied for client approval before work is carried out.
Gallery - Please check our gallery and if you need any additional information, contact us .