Designing a garden is much like designing a house. The time and effort invested early on will be rewarded when the
project starts to grow.
The first stage is a site visit. Notes, photographs and a detailed brief are taken as reference material. Client priorities,
deadlines, budgets, practicalities and the feasibility of the site are all taken into consideration.
Clients will be asked to consider:
- Preferred style I Mediterranean I Low Water Consumption I Contemporary I Country Quinta Gardens
- The importance of a low maintenance garden
- Whether outdoor space is to be an extension of the living space
- Garden functionality such as space for; tree houses and playgrounds, cooking and entertaining, relaxation and exercise
- Inclusion of any special features such as artwork, water features, pots, walkways, bridges, pergolas and sundown decks
The second stage: A hand drawn plan of the project is supplied for discussion along with mood boards showing coloured
planting suggestions and an itemised estimate of the costs.
The third stage: includes a 3D perspective of the overall design which will elaborate on the designs shape and materials.
Once the final plan and costs are approved work can start.
On average it takes 2-3 weeks from client brief to creation of drawings and estimate.